Tool-holder for single inter-row available in three versions (Large, Medium and Narrow) to mechanise espalier vineyards and orchards with minimum inter-row of 1.45 to 2.3 m based on the work tool. The setup is basic and features a hydraulic system that manages the inter-row unit with a single continuous flow from the tractor; hydraulic widening of the chassis and any optional movements (wheel and tool inclination) are controlled directly by the tractor’s quick couplings.
Intended for professional users who require a multi-purpose machine that performs all sub-row management operations. If properly accessorised, they are machines that best adapt to the most ‘advanced’ tractors, with a high number of hydraulic outlets, with adjustable flow rates and controlled by electric controls.
The beneficial action of tillage makes it possible to reduce or eliminate the use of chemicals to control weeds, for a more ecological and sustainable approach.
- Two-beam chassis with high structural resistance
- Compact layout and optimal weights for use in espalier vineyards and orchards
- Rear or front application
- Simplified and energy-optimised hydraulic system, which exploits the tractor oil flow rate
- INTERVITIS model inter-row unit featuring::
- Single-acting hydraulic system for faster, more progressive operation and lower flow rate needs
- Mechanical feeler with controllable sensitivity with quick 3d adjustment
- Emergency return with electro-hydraulic control
- Quick tool change system
- Easy deployment and adaptability to any tractor (meeting the minimum requirements) and operational situation
- Wide range of models and set-ups for machines that are always configurable according to customer needs