Tool-holder for double inter-row that mechanize super-intensive orchards (e.g. olive groves, almond groves, hazelnut groves, citrus groves, apple orchards, etc.) with inter-row of 3 to 4.5 m, based on what work tool is being used. The setup is basic and features a hydraulic system that manages both inter-row units with a single continuous flow from the tractor; hydraulic widening of the chassis and any optional movements (wheels and tool inclination) are controlled directly by the tractor’s quick couplings.
Intended for professional users who require a multi-purpose and extremely gentle on the plant machine that performs all sub-row management operations.
If properly accessorised, they are machines that best adapt to the most “advanced” tractors, with a high number of hydraulic outlets, with adjustable flow rates and controlled by electric controls.
The beneficial action of tillage makes it possible to reduce or eliminate the use of chemicals to control weeds, for a more ecological and sustainable approach.
- Two-beam chassis with high structural resistance
- Compact geometries and optimal weights for in espalier or free orchards
- The longer extensions and reduced ground clearance for an under-foliage tillage with no damage to vegetation
- Footprint when fully closed is less than 2.55 m for convenient, safe road transportation
- Multi-point contact extension sliding system for long-lasting efficiency
- Rear or front application
- Heavy-duty rubber depth wheels, installed on the mobile part of chassis
- Simplified and energy-optimised hydraulic system, which exploits the tractor oil flow rate
- INTERVITIS model inter-row units characterised by:
- Single-acting hydraulic system for faster, more progressive operation and lower flow rate needs
- Mechanical feeler with controllable sensitivity with quick 3d adjustment
- Independent emergency return with electro-hydraulic control
- Quick tool change system
- Easy deployment and adaptability to any tractor (meeting the minimum requirements) and operational situation
- Wide range of set-ups for machines that are always configurable according to customer needs
- Extensive range of attachments and work tools for a multi-purpose machine capable of handling all sub-row jobs