Rollers for mulching for use in vineyard and orchard available in widths from 0.9 to 2.1 m. 50 cm roller diameter for the removal of the more voluminous vegetation cover.
Intended for professional users who need to remove and devitalise the biomass from cover crops. High operational speeds, low management and maintenance costs, maximum productivity.
- Rear or front application
- Ballastable two-beam chassis and sealed roller that can be filled with water for wide adaptability to the various operational conditions
- Reduced dimensions of non-operational parts for better approach to row
- Optimised layout of cutters for the reduction of vibrations and increased efficiency
- Treated boron steel cutters