Decompactors for use in vineyards and orchards suitable for tractors with power from 60 to 120 Hp, available with widths from 1.4 to 1.8 m for a maximum working depth of 40 or 50 cm. Height from ground 65 or 85 cm.
Ideal for eliminating the working soil and compaction due to transit of the machinery, while maintaining the surface texture of the soil unaltered. They air the soil, increasing its drainage ability and contributing to the well-being of plant roots.
- Chassis with high structural resistance with fixed width, mechanically or hydraulically variable based on the model
- Tines installed in adjustable position based on tractor wheel track
- End tines with curved profile and mechanical safety device, wear protection and reversible ploughshare; straight central tine (where applicable) with mechanical safety device
- Can be equipped with cutting disc on the front of the tine for grassy soil
- Can be equipped with smooth rear roller for levelling and finishing the soil for immediate transit
- Can be converted into a fertiliser planter with the specific kit (only models with 65 tine)