Non-stop disc cultivators for use in vineyards and orchards suitable for tractors with power from 60 to 100 Hp, available with widths from 1.35 to 2.05 m for a maximum working depth of 20 cm. Very high from the ground for excellent management of weeds or pruning residues.
Intended for professional users who need to perform inter-row work on heavy, compacted or untilled soil also with skeleton. Also excellent for burying green manure.
- Excellent penetration even on compacted or untilled soil thanks to the orientation of the work elements and the heavy weight per disc
- High structural resistance chassis with fixed or variable width
- Independent double toothed disc with spring non-stop for maximum adaptability to the profile of the soil also in the presence of stones
- Supports with double-sealing conical roller bearings
- Central track eradicator tine
- Can be equipped with rear roller with serrated blades for levelling and finishing the soil