INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
Dondi S.p.a., Viale Europa no. 94/102, Ospedalicchio Bastia Umbra (PG), in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 “relating to the protection of natural persons, with regard to the processing of personal data, and the free movement of personal data” (hereinafter “Regulation”), wishes to inform you in relation to the processing of the personal data that we will perform.
The data you provide us, when registering to the website www.dondinet.it and when selling products, are necessary for the performance of the service requested.
Art. 13 of the Regulation establishes that when the Data Controller collects data from the data subject, it must provide certain information, which you can find below.
- The Data Controller of the personal data provided is Dondi S.p.a., Viale Europa no.94/102, Ospedalicchio Bastia Umbra (PG), Italy
- Your data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently, ensuring that they are accurate and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the following purposes:
a) Registration to the website www.dondinet.it and sale of products;
b) Request for contact and information;
c) Promotional activities performed by sending newsletters and/or SMS to provide you with information and/or commercial offers.
d) Profiling activities.
- Consent to the processing of your personal data is optional with regard to the purposes referred to in letter b) and c) and, if you no longer wish to receive promotional activities, you may withdraw consent by sending a notice by e-mail: [email protected] or by post:
– following receipt of the withdrawal of consent, Dondi Spa shall no longer process the data for the purposes referred to in letter b) and c)
- With regard to the aforementioned purposes, personal data shall be processed exclusively by personnel and associates of Dondi S.p.a., as well as by subjects expressly appointed as Data Processors. Other than in the circumstances referred to above, the data shall not be disclosed to third parties or disseminated, except in the cases specifically provided for by national or European Union law.
- For the purpose referred to in point a) the Controller shall process the personal data for the time necessary and in any case for no longer than 10 years from collection.
- For the purpose referred to in point b) and c) the Data Controller shall process the personal data for the time necessary and however for no longer than 36 months from consent to the processing, specifying that consent may be withdrawn at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before such withdrawal.
- We also inform you that, in relation to the aforementioned processing, as envisaged by the Regulation, you may request from the Data Controller access to your personal data (art. 15), data rectification (art. 16) or erasure (art. 17), restriction of processing concerning you (art.18) or object to the processing of such data (art. 20).21), in addition to the right to data portability (art.
- We also inform you that you can exercise your rights as referred to in the previous paragraph, by contacting the Data Controller in the following ways::
– e-mail: [email protected]
post: Dondi S.p.a. Viale Europa n.94/102, Ospedalicchio Bastia Umbra (PG), Italy.
- Pursuant to the Regulation, in the event of non-compliance by the Data Controller with your request under the terms set forth in art. 12, you have the right to lodge a formal complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (art. 77) in accordance with the procedures indicated on the Authority’s website at the ddress: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/modulistica, as well as bring a judicial appeal (art. 79).