Trailed subsoilers suitable for tractors with power from 300 to 450 Hp, available with widths from 5 to 7 m for a maximum working depth of 40 cm. Height from the ground of 80 cm for excellent management of crop residues, also at the maximum depth.
Intended for contractors or large farms that need to till the soil at a medium depth and high hourly rate, minimising tillage costs.
- Hydraulically retracting chassis for road transport with high structural resistance
- A variety of tractor coupling systems available
- Central transport carriage for excellent weight distribution
- Large-profile wheels for greater footprint on the ground
- Progressive inclination tines for better penetration, reduced traction stress and optimal soil mixing
- Tines installed on three rows with bolted safety device, wear protection and reversible ploughshare.
- Subsoiler customisation thanks to a wide range of accessories.