Mounted subsoilers suitable for tractors with power from 60 to 400 Hp, available with widths from 2 to 4 m for a maximum working depth of 35 to 65 cm. Height from the ground of 68 to 95 cm for excellent management of crop residues, also at the maximum depth.
Intended for users who need to till skeleton-rich soils.
- Completely welded chassis with high structural resistance
- Optimised tine leverage system to immediately release the obstruction
- Hydro-pneumatic device sized for multiple tine lifting
- Progressive inclination tines for better penetration, reduced traction stress and optimal soil mixing
- Tines equipped with wear protection and reversible ploughshare
- Subsoiler customisation thanks to a wide range of accessories