Trailed cut rollers suitable for tractors with a power of 110 to 180 Hp, available in widths 4 and 6 m.
Intended for professional users who need to passively cut the vegetation cover from cover crops or crop residues. High operational speeds, low management and maintenance costs, maximum productivity.
- High structural resistance hydraulically retracting chassis for road transport in model RT600
- Large-profile wheels for greater footprint on the ground
- Supports with conical roller bearings, with double-sealing and vibration damping system
- Replaceable boron steel cutters
- Equipment with special shaped sheet metal placed in between the cutters to increase the self-cleaning properties of the roller
- Model RT600 built with three independent and swinging rollers to improve adaptability to the soil
- Water-ballastable sealed rollers