Device for right side movement (over the footprint of the tractor) of a mono/double-wheel ditcher that is able to excavate ditches to a maximum depth of 55 to 77 cm and wall inclination of 30° or 45°. The ditch is perfectly profiled on both sides thanks to the presence of the cleaning disc, its centre can be moved up to a maximum distance of 2.4 m from the centre of the tractor. The excavated soil is only sent to the right side.
Typically used to excavate temporary or permanent drains placed completely outside of the tractor’s wheel track.
- mechanical motion transmission from the tractor to the excavation device
- hydraulic movement of the arm through quick couplings of the tractor
- vertical positioning within clearance gauge for transport setup
- possibility of disconnecting the ditcher from the GS device to use it in the conventional mode
- 1 excavating rotor and 1 cleaning disc
- bench-run-in bevel gears with helical teeth
- drop box to raise PTO (for models DMR45B/GS, DMR55B/GS, DMR45B-45°/GS)
- spreading distance control of the excavated soil through mechanical regulation of the side covers
- third point hydraulic device for easier ditch entry operations (for models DMR45B/GS, DMR55B/GS, DMR45B-45°/GS)