Mono-wheel or double/mono-wheel hydraulic drive ditcher to excavate ditches with a maximum depth of 35 to 65 cm and wall angle of 30°. The excavated soil is only sent to the right side.
Specifically designed for installation on excavator arms or strimmers of appropriate size and adequate features (oil flow rate and pressure).
- drive through quick couplings of the arm (3 pipes: delivery, return and drainage).
- universal coupling for arm
- 1 excavating rotor and 1 cleaning disc (DMR25B-I and DMR35B-I) or 1 excavating rotor (DMR20-I)
- bench-run-in bevel gears with helical teeth
- excavated soil spreading distance control through hydraulic regulation of the side covers